Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-4] interaction media features (any-pointer, etc) still at risk? (#1989)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:40:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `mediaqueries-4] interaction media features (any-pointer, etc) still at risk?`, and agreed to the following:

* `RESOLVED: remove at-risk on these media features`

&lt;dael> Topic: mediaqueries-4] interaction media features (any-pointer, etc) still at risk?<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1989<br>
&lt;dael> florian: Limited tests, but they are implemented in multiple browsers. I suspect we should remove at-risk label since people mis-read it as "please don't use" If it's impl at-risk is no longer justified<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Obj to remove at-risk on these media features<br>
&lt;dael> RESOLVED: remove at-risk on these media features<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1989#issuecomment-648933064 using your GitHub account