Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: John Hudson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:17:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The opsz axis definition already states

> In applications that automatically select an Optical size variant, this should normally be done based on the text size with a default or “100%” zoom level, not on a combination of text size and zoom level.

I am working on proposed revision to the axis definition text to clarify some things, but this statement or something like it will remain.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tiroj
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-647624851 using your GitHub account