Re: [csswg-drafts] scroll-policy: ease horizontal scrolling by wheel in vertical writing mode (#4380)

From: 張俊芝 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 03:05:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Point of order: would it be `prioritised-scroll-direction` or `prioritized-scroll-direction`? I believe it should be the latter, since most existing stuff in the web specs use American-style spellings, such as `XMLSerializer` and all the places involving `color`.

That makes senses. I am personally used to the British-style, but it doesn't matter, since either one is okay to me.

I think the name `primary-scroll-axis` (suggested by @bokand) could be a better one.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zhang-Junzhi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4380#issuecomment-646409327 using your GitHub account