Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] initial-letters-wrap: first, whitespace collapse needs defining (#5120)

From: Dave Cramer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:41:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> So... here's a question. What about a raised initial? Don't we need to preserve white space when the sink is 1?

Yes.

I also wonder about justified text on a line with an initial letter. Even if it's a pure raised cap, if the initial letter is a standalone, the space after it should probably be available for justification.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dauwhe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5120#issuecomment-643276775 using your GitHub account