[csswg-drafts] Capitalization: "User Agent" or "user agent" (#5200)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 06:24:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Capitalization: "User Agent" or "user agent" ==
CSS specs are inconsistent as to whether user agent should be capitalized "user agent" or "User Agent". While this is clearly not a major issue, it would be nice to be consistent. A naive bit of grepping suggests that the all lower-case variant is more common, so I'd suggest we align the rest to that.

```
csswg-drafts$ grep "User Agent" */Overview.bs |wc -l
    155
csswg-drafts$ grep "user agent" */Overview.bs  | wc -l
    588
csswg-drafts$ grep "[U|u]ser agent" */Overview.bs  | wc -l
    686
```
(the first one is a crude attempt to capture the all lowercase variant including when it's at the start of a sentence, and capitalized for that reason.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5200 using your GitHub account