Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] How to determine the main/block size of a column flex container? (#4905)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 21:39:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We added a note defining that the automatic block size of a block-level flex container is its max-content size... technically that definition doesn't belong here, but in the spec defining block layout.

Filed https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5197 as a follow-up on CSS2 to at least get it to not conflict even if it's not possible to make it quite as tight a connection as we would in a CSS3+ spec.

Let us know if this works for you. @SimonSapin

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4905#issuecomment-642940836 using your GitHub account