Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-5] What are the color functions (or color adjusters)? (#4743)

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:38:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Those examples help, as did your initial comment, and I think this is resolved, with a need to apply this knowledge to my own work. Thank you, @svgeesus, for your help, your patience, and your excellent follow through.

In both levity and seriousness; I hope I will be a developer like you when I grow up.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4743#issuecomment-642091088 using your GitHub account