Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] inline-sizing property name is too similar to inline-size (#5189)

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:20:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Since `inline-sizing` affects the logical height of the _content area_, one suggestion would be to rename it to `content-sizing`. I'm not sure what the rules are for when to use `-size` vs `-sizing` but I guess `content-size` could work too, if that doesn't introduce any inconsistency with other naming conventions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nigelmegitt
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5189#issuecomment-641907182 using your GitHub account