Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-5] What are the color functions (or color adjusters)? (#4743)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 13:02:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

It would only apply to those color spaces which have a hue angle, like LCH, HSL, HWB. Check out [example 4 and example 5](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color-5/#colormix) which show the shorter and longer path respectively. Hope the diagrams explain this?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4743#issuecomment-641276112 using your GitHub account