Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] Can I use ::slotted and ::part together? (#5161)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 02:46:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I can see how this could be useful, in principle at least...

In practice it's slightly annoying to do implementation wise, as the part itself could be slotted, and this increases a lot the amount of trees that rules can come from for a given element (which in practice can have performance implications)... Probably not impossible though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5161#issuecomment-638569253 using your GitHub account