Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] initial-letters-wrap: first, whitespace collapse needs defining (#5120)

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 18:24:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ha. Yes, I suppose it is an issue for all initial-letters. This is the only example from the spec where the first letter is followed by a space, which is probably why it didn't occur to me.

So same conclusion I guess, but applied to a broader subject: we collapse white-space following the initial letter as if it were at the start of the line.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by faceless2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5120#issuecomment-637724108 using your GitHub account