Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] CSS properties appply to SVG elements (#3411)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 16:06:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

The [SVG 2 prose](https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/text.html#LineHeightProperty) is:

> SVG uses the line-height property to determine the amount of leading space which is added between lines in multi-line text (both for horizontal and vertical text). It is not applicable to text on a path.

Firefox is the only browser that has implemented `line-height` in SVG text content (for pre-formatted line breaks), and they support it on `<textPath>`, which seems logical enough for me. Probably should be an issue on the SVG spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3411#issuecomment-637651583 using your GitHub account