Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] ::selection vs ::inactive-selection (#4579)

From: megangardner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:32:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So I gathered data on the state of the browsers currently.
[SelectionStyling.pdf](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/files/4713921/SelectionStyling.pdf)
I believe that adding a media query would be a reasonable solution to this problem, both logically, and within the capabilities of WebKit. However, we should consider if allowing an embedded frame to style itself completely differently when it is not focused is fully desirable.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by megangardner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4579#issuecomment-637198289 using your GitHub account