Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-4] scrollbar-gutter is too complex (#4674)

From: Felipe Erias via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 06:56:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Reading the CSS Working Group discussion above, it seems that the `scrollbar-gutter` spec is (was?) still likely to change or even disappear altogether.

I have started working on the Blink implementation of this property, but before I go any further I would like to ask about its current status?

@frivoal @fantasai @tantek

--
GitHub Notification of comment by felipeerias
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4674#issuecomment-636649544 using your GitHub account