Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-highlight-api] Should the HighlightsRegister be renamed to HighlightsRegistry (#5760)

From: Dan Clark via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 03:20:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hmm, looking again at the prior art pointed out by @smfr I wonder if the plural should also be removed, making it `HighlightRegistry`.  I don't have a good semantic argument for or against this change but it would align with these other APIs, e.g. the current API is *not* named CustomElement<i>s</i>Registry.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dandclark
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5760#issuecomment-745737779 using your GitHub account