Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Clarify how and when the initial containing block and visual viewport may deviate (#5777)

From: Botond Ballo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 00:46:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>  * On Chrome for Android, 100% corresponds to the the initial height of the viewport _with the address bar_. Here however, the address bar persists and cannot be hidden. So, this works in the sense that the content fills the available viewport and the scrolling seems to work as it should too. Pinch-zoom works as you would expect.

This is the behaviour I had in mind for `100%`. To the extent that Firefox doesn't behave like this, those are bugs we should fix in Firefox.

The question is: are you happy with this behaviour as a page author?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by theres-waldo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5777#issuecomment-743532436 using your GitHub account