Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-syntax] <stylesheet> grammar construct should be named differently since it's not a "style sheet" (#5774)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:54:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I was going to suggest `<styleset>` but @svgeesus’s suggestion is a nice idea. Do we allow @font-face and @keyframes inside conditional rules yet, though? Because if not then there's a top-level vs. encased distinction rather than a header vs. body distinction.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5774#issuecomment-742043009 using your GitHub account