Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade][Editorial] Why list the global values for `all`? (#5740)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 19:21:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@LeaVerou They're both defined in the same spec, so I'm in favor of the usability benefit of making them explicit. If at some point we end up defining lots of global values in lots of places and it becomes a maintenance problem, we can change it then.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5740#issuecomment-740891341 using your GitHub account