Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-syntax-3] Is two hyphens a valid identifier? (#5764)

From: Masa-Shin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 12:20:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Loirooriol
Thanks! Although it is non-normative, I think it should be more accurate or have a link to precise definition so probably I will make a PR.

> And a single underscore _ is also an identifier (and this was the case even in CSS2).

I wonder why then `_` does not work in most browsers.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Masa-Shin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5764#issuecomment-740586895 using your GitHub account