Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images-4] sRGBA assumption on gradients, and premultiplied other color spaces (#5669)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 04:37:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> In addition, the interpolation section of CSS Color 5 needs to define how premultiplied alpha is handled.

It now [defines handling for premultiplied alpha](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color-5/#interpolation-alpha).

I also added premultiplied alpha support to color.js, to allow playing around with gradients in various interpolation spaces.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5669#issuecomment-736984630 using your GitHub account