Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional-3] Wide Review status (#5569)

From: Jeffrey Yasskin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 00:57:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I believe the meeting agreed with my sense that you've covered the privacy considerations well in the spec, and nothing needs to change. As the privacy consideration section calls out, we're expecting to have a more interesting discussion about the Media Queries spec once that goes to wide review.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jyasskin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5569#issuecomment-736147135 using your GitHub account