Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-cascade-3] Publish Cascading and Inheritance 3 as a REC (#5396)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:24:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the behavior to be followed *if* there is a different file as the UA style sheet, or *if* the UA let's the user selects an alternative stylesheet is required. However, whether or not these features exist in the first place is largely a matter of UX, and we cannot really required anything.

Regardless, AFAIK, the spec has not changed with respect to these things from CSS2, and CSS2 is a REC already, so we're fine here.

@fantasai's report shows that we're clean on things that are new to level 3, so all in all, I think we're good to go.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5396#issuecomment-683264028 using your GitHub account