Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4][css-flexbox] How to calculate the content-based minimum sizes when applying aspect-ratio on the flex container (#5406)

From: Christian Biesinger via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 21:17:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't remember what I was thinking when I wrote the testcase but I now think the testcase is wrong and we should use the aspect-ratio based height for determining the line length for wrapping, i.e. this specific testcase should be 50px high. The automatic min height should only come into play if a single flex item is taller than the aspect-ratio derived height.

This matches @fantasai 's initial thought.

@tabatkins thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cbiesinger
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5406#issuecomment-682195915 using your GitHub account