Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Standardizing input[type="range"] styling (#4410)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 16:41:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@richiksc ahh, valid point - my apologies wrote that up in haste, historically I did it on DOM nodes themselves. Seems like we'll need to do this the old fashioned way then. As noted above, I'd test the following as a good start for manual testing or we can spelunk in the code to determine which props they don't allow.

* layout props (width, height, display: inline, flex, grid, none, margin, padding, border, box sizing, etc)
* position props (top, left, bottom, right, position)
* decorative (background, color, box-shadow, etc)
* animations (transitions, animation)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4410#issuecomment-682062237 using your GitHub account