Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] kerning of initial letter when initial letter has negative side bearing (#5476)

From: Dave Cramer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:33:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
+1 to opdb. If that is absent, my instinct is that we should kern for positive side-bearing (as currently described in the spec) but leave negative side-bearing alone, for better optical alignment. But I am far from an expert here...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dauwhe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5476#issuecomment-681987926 using your GitHub account