Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Standardizing input[type="range"] styling (#4410)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 18:03:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@richiksc the best way I've found is to iterate over all dom APIs on the prototype chain for a given el under `.style` and apply potential values based on type and then check if that was applied since you can access these psuedos. My gut instinct is any layout/positioning props outside of `display: none` will not apply. So you'd primarily be looking at color modifications. It would be good likewise to understand if transition or animations work on various ones.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4410#issuecomment-681036468 using your GitHub account