Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Add steps for transitioning to/from a scroll timeline. (#5423)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 04:46:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for writing this up. Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the "phase shift" we are concerned about here?

Also, would it be correct that option 3 also introduces special casing for scroll timelines? Or is it a different kind of special casing to that of option 2?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5423#issuecomment-679618786 using your GitHub account