Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-background-4] Switch to opt into transparent canvas for additive displays (#3949)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 00:29:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@cabanier this one keeps going on the agenda then getting passed over because you aren’t on the call. Could we either get things to a point where we could resolve something on this issue in your absence, or have you commit to a particular meeting? Both at once would be best :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3949#issuecomment-679433293 using your GitHub account