Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust] Clarify expectations re forced-color mode, system colors, and transitions (#5419)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 17:58:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, (a) is basically inserting another value stage between "computed" and "used" just for this.  It works, but it's maybe a bit overkill. ^_^

I'm fine with (b); I'm guessing the wording would be that transitions can't start if the start or end values come from forcing (even if the value would have been the same with or without forcing, like if the author is already using system colors).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5419#issuecomment-679277529 using your GitHub account