Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-mediaqueries-5] How to handle media query lists in @custom-media rules (#5458)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 15:44:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, I should change it to take only a single MQ, since authors can just use `or` for that, and I don't really see a need for media types since we still only have the two ("screen" and "print").

That PostCSS implementation is clearly busted; it's just doing textual substitution, and is producing something whose semantics are *clearly* different from what the source indicated.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5458#issuecomment-678358973 using your GitHub account