Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] image-orientation:none violates same-origin policy (#5165)

From: Phil Cunliffe via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:33:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm unfamiliar with the process of these decisions becoming standards and getting implemented, are there typical timelines for implementation of decisions made here? How long do these decisions typically take to go from decision to implementation? Since the suggested solution will cause silent breaking changes for us, and possibly a lot of other people with image manipulation or annotation use-cases, we'll need to start preparing for the break as soon as possible.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by philcunliffe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5165#issuecomment-677801182 using your GitHub account