Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Finished pending state (#5452)

From: verbessern via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 08:03:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I understand now, the play/pause could be microtasks, but may not be, and the finished notification is always a microtask. Its very hard to understand by only reading the specification. I would vote for some prose text in the specification about this task/microtask. Thank you for the clarification.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by verbessern
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5452#issuecomment-675919114 using your GitHub account