Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Finished pending state (#5452)

From: verbessern via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 07:51:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Its hard for me to understand the above, but maybe after i read more i will re-read it. However, about task/microtask difference I disagree, see that "4.4.8. Playing an animation: 11 end: If a user agent determines that animation is immediately ready, it may schedule the above task as a **microtask** such that it runs at the next microtask checkpoint, but it must not perform the task synchronously." Also in "4.4.9. Pausing an animation: 10 end: As with the pending play task, the user agent must run the pending pause task asynchronously, although that may be as soon as the next **microtask** checkpoint."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by verbessern
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5452#issuecomment-675913632 using your GitHub account