Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Add more examples of author-defined syntax (#5438)

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:10:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
while my email suggesting a single rule/decision on these from like 2014 or whatever listed most of these example and their seeming relationship to vendor prefixes, keywords and annotations are thing I will admit I never thought of - probably because I don't think there are examples of vendor prefixes anyone has shipped for these... Out of curiosity... Are there?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5438#issuecomment-675001794 using your GitHub account