Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Add more examples of author-defined syntax (#5438)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:43:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think it would confuse more than it would help to have examples of things that don't yet exist in CSS at all. The only one of your categories that exists so far is author-defined keywords (via the @color-profile rule), which I'd be glad to add in.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5438#issuecomment-674988627 using your GitHub account