Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4] Allow specifying only one dimension for intrinsic sizing (#5432)

From: Vincent Riemer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:15:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I like the idea of having shorthand properties, but it does bring up the question of how this works in relation to logical properties.

While I don't see it in the spec, `contain-intrinsic-size` could *theoretically* map to `block-size` and `inline-size` without changing its name but with the shorthand properties there'd have to be both `width/height` and `inline-size/block-size` variants.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vincentriemer
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5432#issuecomment-674254381 using your GitHub account