Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] `prefers-contrast: high` media feature doesn't account for macOS and iOS (#2943)

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 17:03:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think this is a reasonable, simple solution because:

1. It keeps the common use case short:

```css
@media (prefers-contrast: more)
```

2. It keeps the syntax open to other values like 'max` (non-forced, extremely high) if they are needed in future iterations.

The rest of the points I raised in this thread—such as the duplicated: "prefers-contrast: forced" and "forced-colors: active"— can be raised as separate issues.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2943#issuecomment-672997056 using your GitHub account