Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1][web-animations-2] Setting the timeline of an animation (#5401)

From: Robert Flack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 18:14:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Do we know how much work implementing mutable timelines in chromium is going to be? As far as I can tell this is supported in Firefox and Safari per https://wpt.fyi/results/web-animations/timing-model/animations?label=experimental&label=master&aligned and the only reason we made it read-only was because we thought we couldn't get support in chromium.

Perhaps we should be making timeline writable in web-animations-1 and keep the procedure there.

@birtles @graouts does this make sense?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by flackr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5401#issuecomment-670645155 using your GitHub account