Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] Is it necessary to support nested scrollers for html and body? (#5403)

From: George Steel via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 15:39:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I can't think of any uses this might break, but I would be curious to see a counterexample if you can come up with one. The only one I can think of is trying to put a border around the effective viewport (which would already break with pinch-zoom.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by george-steel
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5403#issuecomment-670578419 using your GitHub account