Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Play state of an animation with an unresolved timeline (#5400)

From: Robert Flack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 20:45:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This makes sense to me. Can you make a PR?

We have some testing of setting timelines in web-animations/timing-model/animations/setting-the-timeline-of-an-animation.html and Firefox and Safari are passing these tests - do we have test coverage which was broken by this change and/or will we after we make it?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by flackr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5400#issuecomment-670183020 using your GitHub account