Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-variables-1] CSS Variables should be considered as released. (#5390)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 22:14:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Again, tho, the W3C validator, which I linked above, handles variables and custom properties just fine. So @SmashingQuasar must be relying on some other validator, and since they mentioned "w3 validator", I assume they're referring to W3Schools, which is a common mistake. I haven't tried using a custom property with that validator, as W3Schools is in general not something I care about. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5390#issuecomment-669548482 using your GitHub account