Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables-3] Empty row-group height clarification (#4423)

From: Aleksandar Totic via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:06:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As part of my work on understanding height redistribution of tables, I continued investigating treatment of empty TR/TBODY* elements in #4418. The results of investigation are now folded into #4418 , so I will close this issue.

What I've found is that 0-height elements do not grow, unless they are the only element that can grow.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atotic
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4423#issuecomment-548500314 using your GitHub account