Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Make system color keywords compute to themselves (#3847)

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 19:36:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So what's the solution for animation? I think Firefox and Chrome both support transition with currentcolor (as far as I tested previously), not sure what is non-interop here. Requiring to animate resolved value would certainly break that. Not sure whether that's important, though.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3847#issuecomment-548078271 using your GitHub account