Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-2] Allow multiple root effects per animations (#4464)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 05:05:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've updated the title here to reflect what I understand the proposal to be. However, please write a concise summary of what the problem is you're trying to solve. It's much easier to get interest and input from others if you can clearly describe the problem, rather than the solution.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4464#issuecomment-547740447 using your GitHub account