Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Let 'transform-origin' and 'transform' take comma-separated lists (#589)

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 23:55:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In the meeting notes @tabatkins said that "translate-origin is a translate function before and after your transform list". I guess he still referred to `transform-origin`, though I still don't get what he meant.

He also mentioned that there should be an example added explaining that.

It would be good to see how you do a scaling around the center and then a rotation around the bottom right corner of the scaled element, for example.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/589#issuecomment-546547177 using your GitHub account