Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-2] Subsetting grid-template-areas in subgrids (#4411)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:33:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So, I implemented E and as expected it's fairly straight-forward (in our case just removing the code that currently implements A). I think E can be summarized as: _explicit_ line names in ancestors are visible to the subgrid on the lines it shares with its ancestors; other ancestor line names are invisible.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4411#issuecomment-542809840 using your GitHub account