Re: [csswg-drafts] Proposal: content-size CSS property (#4229)

From: Cameron McCormack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 03:49:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Is legacy really the right name for the initial value, i.e. is it always the objectively wrong thing to do for a scrollable element compared to auto, and it's just that we're unable to change the initial value due to compat?  Or could there be legitimate cases for using it?

I'd prefer if we had value names that indicated it is changing something about scrollable elements somehow, but I don't have any great suggestions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by heycam
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4229#issuecomment-542499934 using your GitHub account