Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Ability to address actual physical size (#614)

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:30:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> they'll only be off from true by at worst 1/3

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly: I consider a range of 0.67x to 1.5x the desired size to be a very large range: certainly it would make a huge difference to the size of subtitle text, and is the same order of magnitude as the variation that the text size customisation allows for.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nigelmegitt
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/614#issuecomment-542298045 using your GitHub account