[csswg-drafts] Hebrew in Firefox reversed characters (#4409)

From: itkind via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:36:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
itkind has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Hebrew in Firefox reversed characters ==
Hi, I tried many things but firefox doesn't want to display the Hebrew in the right direction. This is like it looks:
![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/22380863/66596137-a0665f80-eb9c-11e9-91c1-180d00f4b2f5.png)

This is how it should look:
![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/22380863/66596384-12d73f80-eb9d-11e9-9926-532081264720.png)

It works only: 1. if the characters are reversed than firefox puts them right, 2. when not using ruby firefox recognizes the right direction, 3. when using an other browser but than the rt and rtc doesnt work.

I tried bidi-override, but nothing works.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4409 using your GitHub account