Re: [csswg-drafts] [MQ] color-gamut Keywords (#4535)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:25:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, the differences are unintentional; we recently changed the color() keywords to have more reasonable hyphenation, but didn't think to go update the similar ones in color-gamut.

As Amelia says, the current keywords are already widely shipping, and probably shouldn't be changed. But I think it's cheap to add more keywords when they're just synonyms.

I agree that, unless there's a significant objection, we should make sure that the color() keywords and the corresponding color-gamut keywords should match exactly.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4535#issuecomment-558368181 using your GitHub account